Friday 22 June 2012

May Empties

Avon Empties



I might be abit late with this post as i have been thinking about doing a blog for ages, but never got around to it, but last month when i thought that i realy must get on and do it i started saving my empties.........and here they are.

Avon Bronze Sun Protection duo
This is a great travel size being only 30ml, so will fit easily into your handbag for any day trips out.It consist of an SPF 30 sun screen stick and an SPF 20 anti-shine face cream.This is currently on offer in the brochure for £5.I already have one of these in my stock ready for my next holiday.

Planet Spa African Shea Butter Foot and Elbow Cream.
This is a 75ml tub and it smells gorgeous, this is my favourite foot cream and i use it most days.This is not in the current brochure but i already have one in stock.

Skin So Soft mineral gems Luminous Pearl Body Scrub.
Now discontinued,so not much point writing about if if you cant get it, but i did like this.

Solutions Cleansing Wipes.
I use these most days as i think they are such good value.You get 25 wipes in a pack.Not currently in the brochure but i usually get them on offer when they are a £1.




Non Avon Empties








John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lightening Shampoo.
Ideal travel size at 50ml and was using this up as i had come back from Marrakech.I have blonde hi-lights in the summer and use this to keep it a nice colour.Have got another one in stock that i am already using.

KMS Hairstay Style Boost.
I had originally got this from one of the beauty boxes and liked it so much that i bought one off e-bay.Will need to re-purchase this now,I love the way the products crackles.

Hope you have enjoyed my first proper post.
Until next time......Sharon.


















4 comments:

  1. I love empties posts, I've got one coming up next week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scrub too!!

    I'm having a giveaway, if you wanna enter. :)
    Fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to have a look at your giveaway now x

      Delete