Saturday 14 July 2012

June Empties



Other Brands 




Lee Stafford Pink Pefumed Body Spray.
I got this last year from the Clothes show and think it was about £1, i remember at the time it was a really good buy.It's 100ml so a decent size and i love the smell, which is a fruity smell of passionfruit,bergamot and cassis and then abit of a spicy smell which consists of a rich oriental patchouli and vanilla base with chocolate,honey and sweet caramel.
Would i re-purchase? Yes.

Olay Daily Facials Express Cleansing Wipes.
I most probably bought these from Superdrug when they were on offer.I got the normal/dry skin wipes.There are 20 wipes in a packet.I thought they did the job effectively and were quite moisturising-some wipes just seem too dry.
Would i re-purchase? Yes-if they were on offer.

Simple Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream.
This is a sample  size of 10ml but was enough for me to try it out.It worked for me as it was moistursing and it seemed to sink into my skin well.
Would i re-purchase? Yes-i would buy the full size but at the moment i actually have another sample to use up first.


Avon Empties


Personal Match Barely There Make up.
Who do companies have to discontinue your favourite product???? I loved this as it was a natural looking foundation which blended in really well.I now wish i had stocked up on these.Hopefully they ill bring it back at some point like they do with some products.

Naturals Vanilla Moisturising Body Scrub.
This is a 200ml size and boy does it smell good.I love anything with a vanilla or coconut smell so when i saw they were bringing this out i had to buy it right away.This also contains shea butter (another of my favourites),milk protein and and vitamin E.This had just the right amount of grains in it for me as i don't like scrubs that are too rough.Avon also have this in Strawberry which i am yet to try out.
In the current brochure (brochure 12) they have this on offer including other items from the Naturals range at any 3 for £4.00.
Would i re-purchase? Yes-i already have in vanilla and strawberry.

Its not that many empties this month, but i have so many on the go which i am trying to use up, so hopefully next month i will have a few more.

Please let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you thought of them.

Until next time.........Sharon.






No comments:

Post a Comment